Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby robin gets a worm.







I was in Atlanta over the 4th of July weekend. Unlike here in Tampa, it was sunny and cool (85 degrees). It was so nice I had to get out and walk around every day we were there. I had my first visit to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens this trip. The first time I tried to go there was in April in the afternoon. It was so busy the parking lot was closed so we didn't stop. It was beautiful there. Everything was groomed to perfection. The gardens are right in the heart of the city and sits next to Piedmont Park. At first I thought I would be the only person looking for birds but later I saw a group coming in with binoculars looking up in the trees. I found the above baby robin hopping around under some trees. It seemed to have found a worm. The last picture is one of the parents.
More Atlanta pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment