Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Storms around the causeway - My World Tuesday



Storms were moving into the Tampa area a few weeks ago.


I took this on my way home from work from a parking deck on Rocky Point island.

Typical of Florida, it was raining across the bay but not where I was.

Skimmers were hanging out in the parking lot on Rocky Point island.

Looks like these laughing gulls were settling in for the night.
Just a few weeks ago we were getting storms every day late in the afternoon. Even in late September.  I had my camera in the car and was ready to go to a park after work but the storms looked bad. On my way home though, it looked like it might clear up. I stopped on the Courtney Campbell causeway and shot a few pictures before the sun went down. This was the last big storm since then.

Go and check out more MyWorld images at the MyWorld Site!   http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment